San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Affiliate Summit will be holding a special event on Saturday, August 11th from 1:00pm - 5:00pm in the Murray Hill Suite at the New York Hilton tailor-made for bloggers who want to learn how to monetize their blog using affiliate marketing, without compromising integrity or crippling traffic.
- Missy Ward, Co-Founder of Affiliate Summit (Twitter @missyward)
- Debbie Bookstaber, Co-Founder of Bloganthropy.org (Twitter @buzzmommy)
- Joey Fortman, Founder of RealMomMedia.com (Twitter @joeyfortman)
- Daniel M. Clark, Founder of QAQN.com (Twitter @qaqn)
This 4-hour event is geared to folks that are new to affiliate marketing and will feature intensive, step by step information on:
- how affiliate marketing works
- when to monetize your blog
- where to find complimentary products and services to promote
- understanding affiliate agreements
- the best way to integrate affiliate links in your blog that convert
- successful strategies for monetizing your email, images, videos, podcasts, etc., and
- so much more.
This hand-on event is free to anyone who would like to attend, but is limited to 160 attendees due to space constraints.
Whether you want to simply subsidize your blogging hobby or create a full-time income, these classes will provide you the tools you need to get you started down the path you decide to follow.
Register quickly to reserve your spot!
Please note that attendees who register for this special event who do not show up will not be granted a complimentary pass to any Affiliate Summit event in the future. No one under 21 will be admitted. For more information on Affiliate Summit events, please visit http://www.AffiliateSummit.com. Check-in begins at 12:00pm in front of the Murray Hill Suite and the sessions will begin promptly at 1:00pm.
When & Where
Affiliate Summit, Inc.
Affiliate Summit is the premier affiliate marketing conference. For more information, please visit http://www.affiliatesummit.com.