Aerotek will be reviewing candidates for the following positions:
Customer Service Downtown Denver
· M-F 2pm – 9pm
· Sat. 7-3:30pm
· Outbound Calls
· Customer Service background
· 2 weeks of training M-F 8-5 or M-F 12:30 - 9
Customer Service Westminster
· M-F 6am – 9pm (must be flexible to work any shift within these hours)
· Inbound Calls (Some Outbound)
· Customer Service Background (call center or retail)
This is a full time position. Successful candidates should expect to work 40+ hours a week.
Representatives will speak with customers, gather information, and set appointments. Contact with customers will be through both inbound calls and outbound calls responding to customer interest.
- Contact customers via Inbound or Outbound phone queue
- Obtain customer information to match to company programs
- Perform accurate and timely data entry of customer information
- Schedule appointments, confirming time and location
- Provide follow up calls to potential customers
- Perform all duties in a manner with meets quality and performance standards
- Data Entry including entering leads, DNC requests, and updating customer information
- 1-2 years Customer Service or sales experience.
- Call center experience / Strong phone background
- Ability to handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls per day
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred
A successful candidate must be willing to work any shift M-F. Shifts can start as early as 5am and end as late as 7pm. Candidates should be able to remain seated for long periods of time while processing inbound and outbound calls.