AdWords 101: Lessons from a Former Googler
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
Level: This course is for Marketers or Founders who want an inside look at how to get started with Search Engine Marketing(SEM), in addition to those who want to see how a (former) Googler approaches online advertising.
What you’ll Learn: No matter your marketing goal, Google Adwords is the quickest and easiest way to grow your business. Period. This course will help you get over the steep learning curve and empower you with the tools and skills necessary to correctly set up a Google Adwords account that optimally minimizes your cost per acquisition (CPA) and maximizes your return on investment. When you walk out of the room, you will have gained:
- An understanding of the online marketing ecosystem (Search, Display, YouTube, etc.)
- Step by Step insight on building and organizing effective campaigns with targeted keyword lists that keep your quality scores high and your bids low
- Insight into what ads work and which don’t
- Knowledge surrounding the importance of targeting
- A winning protocol to account optimization
- A set of resources to keep you going with any and all questions, including FREE tools
Come hear a former Googler teach you all these skills and answer all the questions you’ve ever wanted answered. Seriously…his NDA is expired.
Patrick Campbell is the head of Strategic Intiatives at Gemvara. Prior to Gemvara, Patrick served as an Account Strategist at Google, and has the inside scoop on how to optimize your companie's SEM strategy for success.
When & Where
Intelligent.ly helps rapidly scaling startups grow their managers into highly effective leaders through its management development Exchange program, company workshops, and special events.
Founded in 2012 by Sarah Hodges and Dave Balter as a way to connect the tech community, Intelligent.ly is emerging as Boston’s go-to organization for leadership development.