Did you know that nonprofits can advertise with Google AdWords for FREE through Google Ad Grants?
Join us at Google Atlanta on May 8th for a complementary breakfast at 8:30 A.M. and training at 9:00 A.M. to learn how YOUR nonprofit can apply for this grant and advertise on Google searches for FREE with a monthly budget of approximently $10,000.
During this training you will discover how to:
- Apply for the Google Ad Grant
- Advertise your mission, upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, fundraising campaigns, and more on Google searches
- Choose effective keywords
- Drive targeted traffic to your website
- Effectively structure your Adwords account
- Create engaging text ads that future volunteers and donors will click and take action
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is free for this event. Park in the Google Atlanta parking deck on the corner of 10th Street and West Peachtree Street NW. If you are coming from 10th Street make a left onto West Peachtree Street NW and then a very quick right to get to the parking deck. Google Atlanta is on the 6th floor.
When & Where
HandsOn Tech Atlanta
HandsOn Tech Atlanta strives to increase nonprofit capacity in the greater Atlanta area through free technology trainings and in-depth tech consulting.