Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Join us for the next Advisor's Forum Webinar.
This program is free, approved for continuing education credits*, and is designed to help you learn how the advisor team can collaboratively and effectively plan for clients.
- Tax planning in an uncertain environment for 2012 and 2013
- Planning to capitalize on Section 179 and bonus depreciation
- Strategies to consider for possible expiration of many key provisions in the Code
- Impact of the Healthcare Act on planning
- Discuss how to take advantage of phased-out limitations on itemized deductions
- Gift giving strategies
- Why Roth IRA conversion should be considered for 2012
- Harvesting Gains in 2012
- Understanding the 3.8% Surtax
Speaker: Robert S. Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP
Lunch will be provided.
*1 CPE credit (NASBA Sponsor 108255 - live presentation only (Texas Board of Public Accountancy); 1 CLE credit (California Board of Legal Specialization); 1 CFP credit (CFP Board)
Neither Securian Financial Services, Inc. nor Evershore Financial Group are affiliated with the Estate Planning and Legacy Law Center or Robert Keebler. DOFU 10/2012 573321