San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Anyone who owns or manages a business and plans to grow their business revenue in 2015 through advertising.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT: Some of the benefits for attending are…
1) Salem Communications has invited a national marketing consulting firm to speak and advise businesses on …
• Methods for reaching more potential customers, increasing your awareness in the
market and driving sales
• The elements you need to construct a marketing campaign that delivers a good return
on your investment
• How to buy media at the lowest possible cost
• Distinguishing the advantages/differences when using radio, television, newspaper,
yellow pages, internet, etc. … and how you can best coordinate them if you use more
• Learn the latest trends using Digital and Interactive Media including Social Media
(Facebook/Twitter), Text Messaging, Websites, Mobile Web and SEO (Search Engine
2) Network with other Business Owners/Managers … see what’s working for them!
3) There’s no charge to attend, but reserved seating is preferred. Call (210) 551-8855 to RSVP.
4) It’s only an hour of your time, but you can walk away with truly useful information to help your business grow and prosper.
WHEN: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 through Wednesday, January 28, 2015. (Participants should RSVP as seating is limited. Participants will have the opportunity to attend any one of nine repeated seminars.)
Only one seminar need be attended to gather the information.
WHO: Advantage System Inc. facilitated by Karen Travis. Brought to you by 930 AM The Answer & 630 AM KSLR.
SEMINAR LOCATION: The Pear Tree Inn Airport - San Antonio, 143 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX 78216, the corner of Loop 410 and Jones Maltsberger Road, San Antonio.
SEMINAR REGISTRATION FEE: To attend is FREE, must RSVP. Refreshments provided
QUESTIONS: If you are having trouble registering through EventBrite or have questions on the Advantage Plan Marketing Seminar, please contact us at (210) 526-2627 or email us email@example.com.
When & Where
Salem Communications is America’s leading radio broadcaster and Internet content provider targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values.
Each of our radio properties has a full portfolio of broadcast and digital marketing opportunities.
For advertising and promotional opportunities contact Orlando Garza at (210) 526-3627 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
930 AM The Answer and
630 AM Christian Teaching & Talk Station KSLR
thefishsanantonio.com - Contemporary Christian Music Station