Advancing Your Brand in a Digital Age
Thursday, September 19, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join the Central Texas Public Relations Society of America for its annual professional development seminar, "Advancing Your Brand in a Digital Age." Experts in crisis communication, social media, business etiquette and more will present best practices and experiences useful to Central Texas professionals.
- Amy Tennison, global lead, Social Training & Activation, Dell
- Robin Marriott, business etiquette expert
- Rae Bazzarre, founding partner, The Mach1 Group for the LIVESTRONG Foundation
- Michael Dorff, manager, Burson-Marsteller Austin
- Ashley Underwood, client executive, Public Affairs, Burson-Marsteller Austin
Registration includes lunch and two breaks. Reserve your seat today by submitting the online registration form. Seating is limited.
**PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to register with an alternate form of payment (corporate invoice, cash or check), please contact Amanda Hill at email@example.com.