San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Advanced Hypnotism Power Practice Bootcamp
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2013
Name: IHTC Group Team Manager
Re: 2013 Conference Update!
8 national trainers share their proven income models and clinical success strategies with YOU!
WHERE: Orlando, Florida at the Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel inside the Walt Disney World Resort.
WHEN: April 5-8, 2013
Are you fed up with waiting for your career to take off?
Now, Finally you can discover how to make your practice successful, create the most effective client results in the hypnosis industry, and produce ancillary income from speaking, training, and self -publishing.
This is your chance to gather the guarded secrets used by leaders in this industry. Until now- nobody wanted you to know this information… they just didn’t want the competition.
You will receive training, feedback and lectures by both male and female hypnotists to get maximum insight from the field.
Learn techniques that have been tested in the real world from coast to coast and internationally to:
- Create the correct impressions (framework) before clients decide to use your services
- Eliminate the I don’t know if I was hypnotized issue forever
- Sell planned curriculum that allows your clients to finish what they started
- Know how to document what takes place.
- Know not only how to create rapport but how to structure all the information you give the client to match the order and sequence of how they think
- Help you escape the amateurish image of the hypnosis industry
- The Neuro-Linguistics Hypnotism connection and how to use it
- Why most PR ends in financial failure
- 3 instant ways to make money when you have media exposure
- Eliminate the big mistake therapists make on the internet
- How to get corporate contracts and speaking gigs
- See opportunities to build key relationships and understand how to properly leverage them
- Learn what products are worth producing and why
- Understand why most products are self-indulgent and useless
- Build a product base that supports your business - not take it away
- Learn what's worth doing and what's not on the internet
- Discover how to keep your focus where it makes a difference and makes you money
- Avoid common pitfalls that can be costly to your success and profits
- Learn the WHEN, WHY, and HOW of a true hypnosis demonstration
- What to do when it's not going as planned
- How to recover and leverage any situation in a live demonstration
- Understand the importance of compliance in your practice and how it can make or break your business
- How to ethically and legally leverage your advertising and services for maximum profits and client results
- Learn the 5 Keys to truly effective hypnosis sessions and how to make the most of them
- Quickly identify your clients real needs and give it to them
All presenters are founding members of the IHTC group. This elite group of hypnotists and training schools in the field of hypnotism and motivation has put together this intense four day boot camp in the field of hypnosis practice.
For more information please visit: http://www.ihtcgroup.com/letter/bootcamp-2013/
When & Where
Southeast Hypnosis Center
Julie Nise is the Director of Southeast Hypnosis and a Certified Hypnotist. Her certification was granted by the National Guild of Hypnotists and The National Hypnosis Federation after completing rigorous training in the field. As a hypnotist, she has personally helped hundreds of people become non-smokers, lose weight, improve self confidence and manage stress. During 2007 she also became a national trainer for practitioners from all over the world. Additionally, Julie is a Master Practitioner in Neuro-linguistic programming, which is combined with state of the art hypnosis techniques from the Scott McFall Hypnosis method. The McFall system, in which she has had extensive training, has been used successfully with over 20,000 patients during the last 20 years. Hundreds of clients have begun new lives with our Houston Hypnosis programs. please visit: http://www.southeasthypnosis.com