The Advanced Diploma in Personal & Executive Coaching is unmatched in Greece or Europe for its depth and breadth of content and quality. You can be assured when you sign up for our Advanced Diploma that you are fully supported by a team of professionals who will provide you with a learning experience of the highest standard.
This programme is recognized by the:
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) (one of the few programmes in Europe to have gained the EMCC Prestigious Quality Assurance Award EQA at Practitioner level)
- International Coach Federation (ICF) (as ACSTH program of 140 hours towards a portfolio application for an ACC credential)
- International Institute of Coaching (IIC)
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
This course consists of 6 modules and will be delivered through 6 workshops of a duration of 2 days each and run once a month.
A unique element of this program is that you can also study online with Kingstown College’s e-learning site which provides you with 24/7 access with full support of multimedia material, knowledge reviews and more.
This feature of this programme which is offered by no other college in Europe means that all students studying in the classroom will be provided with access to all e-learning materials.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is appropriate for:
• Managers/ Directors and leaders who are, or want to be significantly involved in organizational coaching and mentoring.
• Individuals wishing to take the first steps into independent coaching practice.
• Executives who provide in‐house coaching in their organization.
Contents of the programme
Module 1 The Essential Spirit of Coaching
Innovative Coaching Tools
Powerful Questioning Techniques
Appreciative Enquiry & Feedforward
Module 2: The Art and Science of Coaching
101 focus areas
Mind power and self awareness
Module 3 Coaching Competencies
NLP Process for change
Three Step Coaching Technique
Module 4 Organizational Focus
Executive Coaching Toolkit
Organizational Analysis Tool
Module 5 Cognitive Behavioral Perspective
Cognitive Behavioral Coaching
Automatic Negative Thoughts
Rational decision making
Assessment and development planning process
Module 6 Systems, strategies and approaches
Career management tool
Early bird discount is 20% (1.950 €)
Early bird discount is valid until 5/2/2013.
For more information, please visit the following link: