San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- A 2-day review of state-of-the-art clinical neuroimaging techniques, by leading experts.
- A small group, limited to 24 doctors, for maximal interaction.
- Hands-on sessions, and interactive review of clinical cases.
- A social program, to get in touch with colleagues from all over the world.
- An online learning tool, to assess and update your knowledge after the course.
When & Where
Imagilys develops and sells neuroimaging and neurostimulation systems. One asset differentiates us from most of our competitors: we focus exclusively on the brain, whereas other companies sell generic whole-body workstations. BrainMagix, our neuroimaging software, is the result of 12 years of research and development. We help our customers, throughout the world, to diagnose and cure patients with severe neurological, neurosurgical, and psychiatric diseases. We help pharmaceutical companies and CROs to use the most advanced biomarkers for the discovery of promising drugs. We collaborate with experts at Harvard Medical School and Johns Hopkins University. In addition, we benefit from the continuous support of the Brussels-Capital Region. Finally, we train neuroradiologists, physicians, engineers, and physicists several times a year on the most advanced neuroimaging techniques in the framework of our Advanced Clinical Neuroimaging Courses.