San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tampa's Premiere Advanced Speaker Club #968
AA Club Showcase Series Presents:
Saturday, Aug 24, 2013 @ 1:15pm
Hillsborough Children’s Board Bldg.
1002 E. Palm Ave. Ybor City Tampa, FL 33605
** Note: This event is limited to the first 25 non-AA club members **
Specialty Workshop Presentation By:
Bob Turel, DTM
Followed by interactive Demonstrations of
The Art of Evaluation of test speakers and Evaluation of Evaluators!
DON’T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
1. Experience ONE OF THE BEST in District 48
2. Learn the Art & Science of Speech Evaluation
3. Learn ‘What Not to Say’ and ‘What to Say Instead’
4. Become Better Speaker through Outstanding Evaluations
5. Add new Tips and Techniques to your skill-set and WIN in the upcoming Evaluation Contests season
6. Witness Demonstrations of Best Evaluations in Practice
7. Learn the Art of Evaluations by watching Test Speakers being Evaluated and Evaluators being Evaluated by Advanced Speakers
Bob Turel DTM, has worked for more than 30 years in the Learning & Development field as a professional development/interpersonal skills trainer. Bob earned the highest level in Toastmasters, Distinguished Toastmaster(DTM) in 2004 and has been helping other Toastmasters with the skills he honed over his Toastmasters journey.
When & Where
District 48 Toastmasters
District 48 forToastmasters International covers the West Coast of Florida from Hernando county in the north to Collier county in the south. There are more than 140 Toastmasters clubs and close to 3300 members served by District 48.
DISTRICT 48 FALL CONFRENCE 2016
OCTOBER 28-30, 2016
Theme: Calling All Superleaders and Superheros
REGISTER NOW AT:
For more information about District 48 Toastmasters and 2016 Fall Conference , please visit our website at www.district48.org, and find us on Facebook. For more information about Toastmasters International along with how membership will be of value and benefit you, please visit www.toastmasters.org.