OPENING NIGHT PARTY FOR AD:TECH SAN FRANCISCO
It’s SHOWTIME! Come kick off Ad:tech San Francisco in style with the best web celebs in the business.
ad:tech San Francisco is the world’s biggest marketplace for digital marketing, providing an unparalleled forum for the exchange of ideas and experiences. The conference and expo attract over 9500 attendees and 260 exhibitors, including all the top brands in Internet marketing.
- Brian Solis - Author of Engage, PRNews PR Blogger of the Year, President of Future-Works PR
- Ben Parr - Co-Editor of Mashable, The world's top Social Media Blog
- Steve Hall - Publisher of Adrants, Creator of AdGabber, former Publisher of ad:tech Blog
- Murray Newlands - Nominee for Affiliate Summit Blogger of the Year, Founder of Affiliate Heat, US and UK-based affiliate marketing, SEO, and media expert
- Marissa Louie - CEO of HeroEx (1 hour buy-and-deliver service), New Leaders Council 40 Under 40, Photographed and interviewed by Marie Claire, Glamour, GQ Korea, BusinessWeek, Forbes
What’s happening when?
7:30 pm - Kick off!
7:45 pm - 8:15 pm - SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT PANEL with web celebs Brian Solis, Murray Newlands, Steve Hall, Ben Parr, and moderated by Marissa Louie
8:15 pm - PARTY AND MIXER
This is the premier party for Ad:tech San Francisco 2010.
Roe Restaurant is located one half block away from the Moscone Center North, where the convention will be held. This event will occupy the top and main floors of the venue.
BOOK NOW - TICKETS WILL SELL OUT
To register for the WAITLIST or AFTERPARTY, text message Marissa Louie at (347) 948-HERO (4376). Tickets are nonrefundable. General admission and VIP tickets will be sold at the door on the night of the event.
Facebook invite is here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=105598682805554&ref=mf
Have questions about ad:tech San Francisco Opening Night Party?
Contact the organizer