Ads and Sponsorships Long Beach Indie
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 12:30 AM - Sunday, August 31, 2014 at 11:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
About Long Beach Indie
Long Beach Indie is an international film festival, conference, and artist summit taking place August 27-31, 2014 in scenic downtown Long Beach, California. Showcasing more that 100 international and domestic films, the event brings together filmmakers, scholars, creative professionals, and movie lovers from around the globe.
Housed at the Cinemark at the Pike Theaters, the Long Beach Convention Center, and the Renaissance Hotel, the event also inlcudes a Digital Edutainment Conference, a Film, Media, and Advocacy Conference, a national College and Career Fair, and the Definition of Independence Gala.
Program Ads-$250 (1/2 Page), $500 (Full Page)
Showcase your business, product, or service to the Long Beach Indie community with an ad in our festival program. More than 2500 high quality, full color, 5 x7 program booklets will be distributed to attendees free of charge. All ads also come with logo placement on a secondary page of the Long Beach Indie Website.
1/2 Page (5.5 x 4.25)
Includes one (1) festival pass granting admission to all screenings, panels, receptions, conferences, college and career fair, and non-VIP parties
Full Page (5.5 x 8.5)
Includes one (1) festival pass granting admission to all screenings, panels, receptions, conferences, college and career fair, and non-VIP parties and one (1) ticket to the Definition of Independence Gala.
E-Mail Artwork (300 dpi-jpeg, pdf) or video file (.mov) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximize your exposure to the Long Beach Indie community! Local sponsorship includes:
- One 60-second commercial airing prior to every film screening at Long Beach Indie
- One priority full-page ad (inside front, inside back, or back cover)
- 10-unlimited film festival passes granting admission to all screenings, receptions, galas, panels, and conferences.
- One Table (10 ppl) at the Long Beach Indie Awards Gala
- Logo placement with click through to the company page on the opening page of the Long Beach Indie website
- Regional press release announcing sponsorship
- Recognition as a local sponsor in all press and media communications
- Integration in Long Beach Indie Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
When & Where
Long Beach Indie International Film, Media, and Music Festival