Adobe Workshop: Responsive Design
Saturday, March 22, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join real world expert and Adobe trainer Brian Wood for a 4 hour hands-on workshop on responsive design where you will learn how to optimize the websites you design for mobile devices and varying browser sizes in order to create a complete experience for users.
What you'll learn during this half-day workshop:
- How to implement design flexibility and fluidity with a basic workflow for responsive design (including wireframing, prototyping, in-browser design vs. static design like StyleTiles, Photoshop)
- The difference between starting with a fluid grid tool vs. full blown framework vs. a tool like Edge Reflow/Photoshop workflow
- How to create a design in Photoshop/Illustrator
- How to use that design in Reflow and show connectivity
- Then test the design on devices using Edge Inspect
- And finally, edit the code using Edge Code
Adobe products used during workshop: Illustrator, Photoshop, Edge Reflow, Edge Inspect, Edge Code, Creative Cloud fonts (Typekit).
Bringing your own laptop is encouraged but not required. Photoshop, some HTML and CSS knowledge is helpful.
Adobe will raffle off a 3 month Adobe Cloud subscription during the workshop!
When & Where
*by registering for this event you will be included in the mailing list for our bi-monthly newsletter, which will keep you informed on future events and news from AIGA Raleigh.