Adobe Lightroom Photo Processing Made Easy
Saturday, February 7, 2015 from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Lightroom Training Made Easy
How to process your images like a PRO
In the Digital Age of Photography, it is just as important that you
master post processing as you do taking photographs.
This seminar will teach you how to take your photography to an amazing new level of creativity, productivity, and fun. From image capture to final print – you’ll see it unfold right in front of you.
- How to Create Stunning Images
- How to Remove Flaws and Defects
- How to Retouch Portraits Like a Pro
- How to Pick your best Images
- How to remove noise from images
- How to Import/Export/Save Images
- How to create images that inspire, inform, and delight
Your Instructor: Blair Ball
President of Memphis Camera Club – 2 yrs. Vice President – 2 yrs.
His works have been published in:
CBS sports | The Travel Channel | Memphis Magazine | The Commercial Appeal | Memphis Sports Magazine | Memphis Motorsports Park |Memphis Runners Magazine
When: February 7th | Saturday | 1:00 – 4:30
Where: Collierville Chamber of Commerce | 485 Halle Park Drive | Collierville 38017
Investment: $99 | Save $20 by registering early | MCC Members pay only $59
Who Should Attend
- New and existing Lightroom users are encouraged to attend my classes, but a solid working knowledge of your computer's operating system is necessary for this workshop.
- Previous Lightroom experience is not required or having the software.
Register today! SAVE 20%