Two lucky attendees will win a one-year membership to the Creative Cloud!
(Must be present to win)
In this workshop you’ll learn how to take advantage of Creative Cloud and the new features of CS6 to streamline and improve your workflow.
• Take advantage of improved speed due to new performance engines in Photoshop Extended and Illustrator, which let you work faster than ever before with large, complex files and applying creative effects such as blurs, glows, and drop shadows.
• Learn to efficiently create beautiful repeating patterns in illustrator.
• Discover how to efficiently repurpose content for print and digital applications by creating multiple versions of an InDesign layout within the same document.
• Leverage dozens of timesaving enhancements that let you streamline routine design and production tasks without compromising quality or control.
• Design new types of content using familiar skills and tools.
• Work with video in Photoshop Extended.
• Use Adobe Muse to design and publish HTML websites without writing code and seamlessly publish with Business Catalyst (hosting for 5 sites included in your Creative Cloud Membership).
• Explore the 400+ web fonts that come with Muse, served up by the Adobe Typekit service.
• Share files with colleagues and clients wherever you are, using cloud-based storage and device syncing capabilities.
• See how Creative Cloud membership gives you upgrades to all new versions upon release, plus new features and services between releases.
Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided.
When & Where
At AIGA Charlotte, we want to build a more dynamic and creative community where area designers can participate, network, and grow. To make that happen, we're dedicated to providing education and inspiration to the creative arts community by offering a diverse schedule of programs, events, and initiatives.
Founded in 2000, we're an affiliate of AIGA, the oldest and largest membership association for professionals engaged in the discipline, practice, and culture of designing. Nationally, AIGA now represents 22,000 designers through 64 national affiliates and 240 student groups.