Learn all about Adobe Creative Suite 6 and the Creative Cloud on June 5th!
With the launch of Creative Cloud, designers can access all the design tools they need, work from virtually anywhere, publish to any screen, and stay current with the latest features, apps, services and standards, download any or all Creative Suite 6 components, and install them immediately from any location. Designers can also obtain product updates as soon as they’re available.
- Improved speed due to new performance engines in Photoshop Extended and Illustrator.
- Work faster and more fluidly with an enhanced user interface in Illustrator.
- Efficiently repurpose content for print and digital applications by creating alternate versions of an InDesign layout within the same document.
- Leverage dozens of timesaving enhancements that let you streamline routine design and production tasks without compromising quality or control
- Design new types of content using familiar skills and tools.
- Work with video in Photoshop Extended.
- Design and publish HTML websites without writing code.
In Creative Suite 6, completely new performance engines in Photoshop Extended and Illustrator provide unprecedented speed for working with large, complex files and applying creative effects such as blurs, glows, and drop shadows without missing a beat.
- Experience retouching magic and work with video and 3D in Photoshop Extended.
- Efficiently create beautiful repeating patterns in Illustrator.
- Easily adapt InDesign documents for multiple sizes, layouts, and aspect ratios.
- Leverage dozens of timesaving enhancements that streamline routine design and production tasks without compromising quality or control
April Clark, co-chapter representative of the Cleveland InDesign User Group will demonstrate the new features of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Muse. She will also review what is included in the purchase of the new Adobe Creative Cloud.
GRAND PRIZE: Adobe InDesign CS6 Master Collection (Macintosh or PC)!
Multiple FREE 3-month Creative Cloud licenses!
Adobe T-shirts, Adobe SWAG (bags, pens, notepads, etc.)
1-year InDesign Magazine subscription.
6:30-7:00pm: Registration, pizza and networking
7:00-8:30pm: Adobe Creative Suite 6 and Adobe Creative Cloud
8:30-8:45pm: Wrap up and Raffle
This event is held at The Cleveland Institute of Art, 11141 East Boulevard in Cleveland, OH. The Gund Building is located at the corner of East Blvd. and Bellflower (near the Cleveland Museum of Art). http://www.cia.edu/Visit_CIA/
There will be signs directing you to the Aitken Auditorium (this venue is the same as Cleveland Cinematheque).
You can park for free in the parking lot. There are two entrances to the parking lot. Street and meter parking are additional options.
When & Where
Cleveland Adobe InDesign User Group
Adobe and the Cleveland Adobe InDesign User Group co-sponsor the Adobe Creative Cloud event in Cleveland on June 26, 2014.