4:50 PM Registration - Dinner will be served
5:30 PM Introduction
5:30 PM Create Now - Terry White
Creative Cloud for Print and Interactive Design
Creative Cloud Overview / Tour
• Apps & Services page, show AAM and the new way of downloading and installing apps, show how to sync files using Creative Cloud Connection or the browser, show how to share files and how you can view the files in the browser, etc...
• Showing how both Adobe Ideas & PS Touch integrate with Creative Cloud
• Showing the files that start on Touch Apps opening on their desktop counter
parts (PS & AI)
• New UI
• Creative Cloud integration pickup where Adobe Ideas left off
• New CCM Features - Packaging files and unembedding images • New Pattern tools
• New Gradient Strokes
• Liquid Layouts
• Alternate Layouts stressing that this is for BOTH Print and Interactive Designers • DPS, Single Edition
• Content Collector Tools
• PDF Forms
• New UI, including support for Retina Display
• New CCM Features - Non destructive Blur Gallery and Liquify
• New CCM Features - CSS Copy
• Pickup where PS Touch Left off using Desktop Sync
• New Content Aware Patch and Move tools
• New Video Features
• Improved 3D image manipulation
• New CCM Features - Improved live preview, 32 bit color picker
• Position Muse
• Easy site planning
• Familiar design tools
• Support for native PS Files
• Access to 600+ web fonts
• Understand how to add interactivity
• New Muse Mobile Features
• Publishing options
7:30 PM Break - beverages and snacks will be served
8:00 PM Create the Web - Terry Ryan
The next generation of HTML and CSS offer powerful new features for creating content that is graphically rich. It's never been easier to leverage animation, motion graphics, and sophisticated graphical techniques when building for the modern web. Come see what Adobe is doing to move the web forward in these areas by working on new W3C specifications, tools that help designers create content, and services for testing content across screens.
He will cover: Web Standards and the Future of CSS; HTML Animation with Edge Animate; Responsive Design with Edge Reflow and Edge Inspect
10:00 PM Prize Drawing
10:30 PM Event Ends
The first 25 people to sign up get a free Tshirt
Terry White – Worldwide Creative Suite Design Evangelist for Adobe Systems, Inc. Terry has been with Adobe for over a 15 years and has extensive knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Professional product line. In his current position, he leads the charge of getting customers excited and educated about Adobe’s Creative Suite Design Premium and Creative Cloud products. Terry is an Adobe Certified Expert and Creative Suite Master. He has been active in the industry for over 25 years and is the founder and president of MacGroup-Detroit, “ Michigan’s largest Macintosh users group and is a columnist for Photoshop User Magazine. Terry is the host of the top ranked award winning Adobe Creative Suite Video Podcast. He is also the author ofSecrets of the Adobe Bridge and co-author of The iPhone Book, The iPhone Book 2nd Edition, The iPhone Book 3rd Edition, The iPhone Book 4th Edition, The iPhone Book 5th Edition, The iPhone Book 6th Editionand InDesign CS/CS2 Killer Tips.
Terry is a key presenter at major industry shows around the world.
Terry is also the author of Driving Technical Change, a Pragmatic Bookshelf title. It's about convincing reluctant co-workers to adopt new tools and ideas.
He blogs at http://terrenceryan.com/blog and is tpryan on Twitter.
We'd like to thank our sponsors for giving us stuff to give to you! You can thank them to by checking out their websites. Many have new tutorials / tips / project files for their end users.
One lucky atendeee will win a 1 Year Creative Cloud Membership
Many more prizes as well
PARTNERING USER GROUPS & MEETUP GROUPS
LA Web Professionals Group
Adobe Illustrator Los Angeles
Los Angeles Post Production Group
LA & Pasadena Designers' Meetup
As one of the largest Adobe User Groups in the country, the Los Angeles Web Professionals Group (LAWPG) attracts world-renowned speakers and a dynamic group of business, marketing and creative professionals. Every month, we meet, network and learn from LA’s hottest web designers and Internet marketing experts. Join our Facebook Group or sign up for our mailing list and join us for monthly presentations on web design, marketing and the latest internet trends.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.