San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a great opportunity to come in, enjoy refreshments, get a special gift – plus tour the facility and learn more about the full range of services we provide:
- Primary care for patients of all ages
- Well-baby/child check-ups
- Adult annual physicals
- Back-to-school physicals and sports physicals
- Management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, arthritis, and cardiovascular conditions
- Care for acute conditions, such as sports injuries, flu and strep throat
- Screenings, including blood pressure, cholesterol, hypertension, and more
- And much more
Learn more about the practice on Adena.org.
When & Where
Adena Health System
We began in a small brick house in downtown Chillicothe, and we’ve grown to span more than 13 counties offering state-of-the-art medical services.
Since our humble beginnings in 1895, the Adena Health System has remained focused on our commitment to provide the best care and personal service. Today, we provide leading edge services including heart, cancer, women's health, children's health and orthopaedics.
We believe in treating every patient who walks through our doors as our friends and family. In fact, the personal care you or your loved one will receive from Adena is exceptional. After all of these years one thing hasn't changed – we're all still neighbors.
Who We Serve:
More than 650,000 people in 13 counties in South Central Ohio. The 13 counties include Adams, Athens, Fairfield, Fayette, Gallia, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Pickaway, Pike, Ross, Scioto and Vinton.
What Defines Us:
- Adena’s Mission – To Heal. To Educate. To Care.
- Adena’s Vision – “To Be the Best Healthcare System in the Nation.”
- Adena’s Guiding Principle –“Treat others as you would want to be treated.” Matthew 7:12
- Adena’s Values – Integrity, Communication, Teamwork and Innovation