San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
By now you know you need video as a part of your marketing mix, right? But where to you begin? What video format is best for your message? How much does a video cost? How long does my video have to be?
Video is a passion for us, and we hear these questions from our clients every day. Join us for this two hour workshop and let us help answer these questions for you and provide you with some real world solutions and resources.
Benefits to attending this workshop include:
- Understading different video formats - and why you should care
- Demystifying the video creation process
- Video capture tools and resources
- To script or not to script - which is best for your and your message
- A little camera shy? Powerful vidoe platforms that do not require a "talking head"
Videographers will be onhand during the workshop to answer your questions and provide some friendly advice that you can use immediately.
If you have questions about this or any of our workshops, please contact us at 513.755.3432 or email us at info@AlwaysOnComm.com
When & Where
AlwaysOn Communications - Peggy Friedhoff
AlwaysOn Communications is a communications and marketing company that provides marketing services, consulting and how-to education. Working together, we deliver today's most powerful communication tools, tactics and strategies to promote and engage your audience and increase sales and promote industry awareness.