AD THINK VI: The Brightest in Ad/Tech
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
New York, NY
AD THINK VI | The Brightest in Ad/Tech
The Backdrop: You're back from the shore, Hamptons and summer break. In this sixth of our ongoing series, it's your chance to plug in to what the industry hails as the defining quarterly event for advertising, technology and the intersection thereof. In rapid-fire rounds, our industry leading panelists evaluate each business, ask the tough questions and provide insightful feedback.
The Main Event: Come see the expert panel get wow'd by hand-selected start-ups with venture-backed cutting edge solutions and diverse backgrounds. Included on the panel are the Chief Digital Media Officer of The Media Kitchen, Managing Partner of kbs+ Ventures, President of Gyro, former Senior Partner of OgilvyOne and former SVP, Corporate Marketing of CA Technologies.
Following the presentations, we'll have a short, killer roundtable discussion among the panelists and moderator - a "seat at the table" for attendees!
Who Should Attend: Key industry members - marketers, brand managers and agency savants, media/publishing innovators and budding entrepreneurs - will all want to witness the action live.
All-Star Panel (The "CRITICS") Includes:
– Josh Engroff – Managing Partner, kbs+ Ventures + Chief Digital Media Officer, The Media Kitchen
– Keith Turco – President, Gyro (Former Senior Partner, OgilvyOne)
– Joseph Jaffe (Moderator) – Founder/CEO, Evol8tion
Entrepreneurs (The "Showstoppers"):
– Inside Social – Allows users to measure and increase the impact that social sharing has on the metrics that drive their business.
– ThingLink – Interactive image platform that enables adding content to images and making them interactive across the web.
– Wedgies – Real-time platform that aggregates data and creates better interaction through polls/questions.
6:30p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:45p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
7:40p – Panelist Roundtable.
8:00p – Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
Sponsored By: Davis & Gilbert
Event Host: Microsoft
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.