AD THINK V | The Brightest in Ad/Tech
The Backdrop: Summer is heating up across the board. In this fifth of our ongoing series, it's your chance to be a part of what the industry hails as the defining quarterly event for advertising, technology and the intersection thereof. In rapid-fire rounds, our industry leading panelists evaluate each business, ask the tough questions and provide insightful feedback.
The Main Event: Come see the expert panel get wow'd by 4 hand-selected start-ups with venture-backed cutting edge solutions and diverse backgrounds. Included on the panel are the former CEO of OMD, former Partner/CCO of Deutsch, former Managing Partner of Consigliere and GE's Global Director of Innovation.
Following the presentations, we'll have a short, killer roundtable discussion among the panelists and moderator - a "seat at the table" for attendees!
Who Should Attend: Key industry members - marketers, brand managers and agency savants, media/publishing innovators and budding entrepreneurs - will all want to witness the action live.
All-Star Panel (The "CRITICS"):
– Alan Cohen – Co-Founder, Giant Spoon (Former CEO, OMD USA)
– Michael Duda – CEO, Johannes Leonardo + Founder, Consigliere Brand Capital (Former Partner, Deutsch)
– Sam Olstein – Director of Global Innovation, GE (Former Director, OMD Ignition Factory)
– Joseph Jaffe (Moderator) – Founder/CEO, Evol8tion
Entrepreneurs (The "Showstoppers"):
– Jebbit – Performance ad technology that powers post-click engagement for some of the world's largest brands.
– Grapevine Logic – Platform for advocates and brands to create compelling, authentic video content, reaching millions of engaged consumers every day.
– Placed – Connects the physical and digital worlds by creating a new class of analytics focused on location.
– Splashscore – Rewards influencers when their friends like and comment on everyday social media posts.
6:30p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:45p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
7:40p – Panelist Roundtable.
8:00p – Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
Sponsored By: Davis & Gilbert
Event Host: Microsoft
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.