AD THINK III | Emerging Tech in Advertising
The Backdrop: In the third of our ongoing series, it's your chance to be a part of what the industry hails as the defining quarterly event for advertising, technology and the intersection thereof. In rapid-fire rounds, these industry leading panelists will evaluate each business, ask the tough questions and provide insightful feedback.
The Main Event: Come see the expert panel get wow'd by 5 hand-selected start-ups with cutting edge solutions and diverse backgrounds - including a former Comscore exec; a Grammy-winning producer; founder of a hot new YC mobile ad-tech company; and a serial entrepreneur who sold her healthcare internet marketing firm to Digitas.
Who Should Attend: Key industry members - marketers, brand managers and agency savants, media/publishing innovators and budding entrepreneurs - will all want to witness the action live.
All-Star Panel (The "CRITICS"):
– David Berkowitz – Chief Marketing Officer, MRY (Former Head of Emerging Media, 360i)
– Bob Greene – Managing Partner, Contour Ventures
– Malena Higuera – SVP of Marketing, L'Oreal Paris (Former Director of Global Marketing, Maybelline)
– Joseph Jaffe (Moderator) – CEO/Co-founder of Evol8tion (Innovation Agency)
Ventures on the Edge (The "SHOWSTOPPERS"):
– Citia – Solution converts marketing content in to bite-size formats - to excite, inform and pull consumers back in to branded experiences.
– GoChime – Facebook social marketing automation - to keep customers in the loop on FB (and uncover high-value customers like them).
– Shareablee – Key actionable insights in to which content types - images, video, links, text - resonate with and engage your (and your competitors') social audiences.
– The Ochre (Advntr) – Customized video as an application - "name your own adventure" style - with measurable engagement lift.
– URX – Mobile app retargeting platform that uses deeplinks to empower marketers to push users to the "actionable middle" of their already installed mobile apps.
6:30p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:45p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
8:00p – Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
Sponsored by: Davis & Gilbert
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.