AD THINK II: Emerging Tech in Advertising
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
AD THINK II | Emerging Tech in Advertising
The Backdrop: In our second installment, the stakes multiply exponentially as both Tech & Advertising grow rampantly and begin to intersect ever more. So, what's next? Is serious disruption on the horizon? Our mission is to uncover it.
The Main Event: Come see a panel of experts get wooed by 5 hand-selected start-ups with cutting edge solutions. In rapid-fire rounds, these industry leading panelists will evaluate each business, ask the tough questions and provide insightful feedback.
Who Should Attend: Marketers, brand managers and agency savants, media/publishing innovators, budding entrepreneurs -- will all want to witness the action live.
All-Star Panel (The "CRITICS"):
– Taylor Davidson – Director, kbs+ Ventures
– Kathy Leake – Co-Founder/CEO, LocalResponse + Co-Founder, Media6Degrees
– Saneel Radia – EVP of Product Innovation, VivaKi (Publicis) + Founder, Finch15
– Susan Hammes – VP of Digital Brand & Social Media, American Express
– Bob Knorpp (Moderator) – Head of BrandWatch (Evol8tion) + Host, The BeanCast
Ventures on the Edge (The "SHOWSTOPPERS"):
– Adcade – Single solution for creating and serving customized, engaging, cross-platform ads.
– AdYapper – Platform that provides real-time detection and elimination of wasted ad spend.
– Crowdly – Social advocate platform for brands to track, rank & more effectively engage their superfans on Facebook.
– SponsorHub – Platform & marketplace that allows brands to easily discover, manage & measure sponsorship opportunities.
6:30p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:45p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
8:00p – Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
Sponsored by: Davis & Gilbert