AD THINK | What’s Trending in Tech and Advertising?
We’re back for 2015. Are you ready to move your business forward?
The only event of its kind for the marketing and advertising industry – think “Shark Tank”. In several quick fire rounds, our panel of experts will get wowed by hand-selected start-ups with cutting-edge solutions and diverse backgrounds.
Attendees get deep exposure to the ad-tech future + the opportunity to participate in a dynamic, discussion with our panel of leading experts.
Who Should Attend? Senior Marketers + Agencies + Media + Innovators/Entrepreneurs… + anyone who wants in on the action!
Expert Panel (The "Critics"):
– Sean Gupta – Head of Business Decisions, Time Warner Cable Media
– Chris Kief– CTO, Saatchi & Saatchi
– Bryan Wiener – Chairman, 360i
Start-Ups (The "Showstoppers")
– Keywee – analyzes content marketing initiatives of brands and publishers, and automatically finds qualified audiences to drive better results.
– Mezzobit – audience data firewall increases value of online visitors by giving digital publishers and marketers full control over third-party data collection and tracking.
– NeoReach – leading social media influencer marketing platform, helping brands identify and advertise at scale through the top social media influencers.
Past season highlights – check them out here www.redbooks.com/adthink
6:00p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:35p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
7:30p – Panelist Roundtable.
7:45p – Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
Sponsored By: Davis & Gilbert
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.