AD THINK 12 | What’s Trending at the Intersection of Technology + Agencies + Brands + Publishers?
The pace is changing + we've evolved to include unfiltered roundtable conversation among the esteemed panelists. Are you ready to network within the industry, and move your business forward?
The only event of its kind for the marketing and advertising industry – think “Shark Tank”. In several quick fire rounds, our panel of experts will get wowed by hand-selected start-ups with cutting-edge solutions and diverse backgrounds.
Attendees gain deep exposure to the mar-tech/ad-tech future + the opportunity to participate in a dynamic, discussion with our panel of leading experts.
Who Should Attend? Senior Marketers + Agencies + Media + Innovators/Entrepreneurs… + anyone who wants in on the action!
Panel (The "Experts"):
– Lucie Greene – Worldwide Director of the Innovation Group, J. WALTER THOMPSON
– Anthony Martinez – Head of The Planning KO-llective, COCA-COLA
– James Robinson – Executive Creative Director, THE MARTIN AGENCY
– Harrison Sebring – Marketing Manager, Brand Activation for Beverage, Meals and Sauces, CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
– Gina Waldhorn – Co-founder/COO, Evol8tion (Moderator)
Start-Ups (The "Showstoppers")
– AmpLive – Audience management that goes beyond familiar benchmarks like the view and gives marketers the opportunity to explore how an audience interacts with their content.
– Cortex – Unlock the power of intelligent automation by putting artificial intelligence to work for you and your social media marketing efforts.
– Ditto – Image recognition technology that lets marketers detect consumer affinities expressed in the billions of public photos shared on social media.
– MuseFind – Transforming influencer marketing into a superior, growth machine for the mass.
Past seasons' highlights – check them out here www.redbooks.com/adthink
6:00p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:45p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
7:30p – Panelist Roundtable.
7:45p – Formal Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
SPONSORED BY: DAVIS & GILBERT
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.