AD THINK 11 | What’s Trending at the Intersection of Technology + Agencies + Brands + Publishers?
End of year is almost upon us - what will your 2016 innovation agenda be? Join us for the 2015 culmination of one of the most talked about events in the industry!
The pace is changing + we've evolved to include unfiltered roundtable conversation among the esteemed panelists. Are you ready to network within the industry, and move your business forward?
The only event of its kind for the marketing and advertising industry – think “Shark Tank”. In several quick fire rounds, our panel of experts will get wowed by hand-selected start-ups with cutting-edge solutions and diverse backgrounds.
Attendees gain deep exposure to the mar-tech/ad-tech future + the opportunity to participate in a dynamic, discussion with our panel of leading experts.
Who Should Attend? Senior Marketers + Agencies + Media + Innovators/Entrepreneurs… + anyone who wants in on the action!
Panel (The "Experts"):
– Lou Aversano – Chief Executive Officer, OGILVY & MATHER NEW YORK
– Afdhel Aziz – Brand Director, ABSOLUT LABS (PERNOD RICARD)
– Paul Nicholson – SVP, Production & Technology, SHOWTIME NETWORKS
– Deacon Webster – Chief Creative Officer, WALRUS
– Gina Waldhorn – Co-founder/COO, Evol8tion (Moderator)
Start-Ups (The "Showstoppers")
– Adaptly – All your autonomous marketing platforms in one media buying technology, eliminating the complexity from fragmentation.
– Macromeasures – Understand your millenial customers with deep consumer intelligence to scale 1:1 engagement.
– oneQube – Social audience development and management that's strategic, measurable and performance-driven.
– Revfluence – The destination for endorsements & sponsorships, to partner with the best content creators to promote your brand.
Past seasons' highlights – check them out here www.redbooks.com/adthink
6:30p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:50p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
7:30p – Panelist Roundtable.
7:45p – Formal Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
SPONSORED BY: DAVIS & GILBERT
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.