- Enhance chairside communication with specific verbiage when presenting periodontal treatment to best serve the individual needs of the patient and achieve high rates of case acceptance.
- Examine the Pre-Clinical Interview: what happens in the first 20 minutes of the hygiene appointment sets the tone for the continuum of care and ongoing relationship with the patient.
- Discuss the Handoff/Clinical Closure: what happens in the last 20 minutes of the hygiene appointment can assist the patient to choose a more comprehensive approach to their oral health.
- Develop and/or enhance your current periodontal program based on the 39 years of experience with guest facilitator: Periodontist, Robert Gottlieb, DDS.
- Practice Hands on techniques for extra-oral screening for oral cancer.
- Learn the FIVE benchmarks every successful hygiene department measures and how to improve them.
- Explore real life challenges and solutions through small group discussion and learning.
Airports: Kansas City International Airport MCI
6100 College Boulevard
For our Corporate Rate click here (if available): http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/rates/calendar.html?propertyID=01400&rp=SN:386568,,,&language=en_US&EM=oneclickURL_386568_SNR_BOOK_SI_01400_NAD
Cancel more than 30 days prior to event you will receive 100% refund.
Cancel 29-15 days prior to event you will receive a 50% refund.
Cancel 14 - 8 days prior to event you will receive a 25% refund.
Cancel less than 7 days from event there will be no refund of the course fee.