ACG OC Women's Networking Tea & Speaker Event - April 23, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 from 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
Newport Beach, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ACG Orange County presents
Women In Leadership NetworkingTea & Speaker Event
sponsored by Comerica Bank
What Great Business Leaders Know About Storytelling: How to Draw People in with Your Message
Featuring Julie Austin, Award Winning Author, Inventor & Speaker
Behind every successful leader is a great story. It's how the best in business move people - and products. Learn how you can create your narrative, as Julie Austin, a serial entrepreneur whose innovative products are sold in more than 24 countries, shares the secrets to successful storytelling.
We hope you'll join us!
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM, registration opens at 3:30, presentation begins at 4:30
- Pacific Club, 4100 MacArthur Blvd, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Members: $50, Non-Members $85
- (includes tea, wine, tea sandwiches and dessert)
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: ACG OC Members,
You will need your MEMBER CODE for registration.
- Please click here to visit the website to obtain your Member Code www.acgoc.org.
- Once you log in, click on the green YOUR ACCOUNT box on the upper right corner.
- Please make sure to take note of your "MEMBER CODE"
Your MEMBER CODE should be used as your Promotional Code above, in order to access Member Pricing and Registration Types.
When & Where
ACG Orange County – The Leading Authority on Corporate Growth
For over 25 years ACG OC has provided local business managers with cutting edge knowledge and unprecedented access to professionals in the fields of M&A, Tax, Accounting, Legal, Governance, Capital and corporate growth.