ACG Orange County &
Trends in SEC Enforcement & Securities Litigation
Bryan Lavine Tim Mast
Partner, Troutman Sanders Partner, Troutman Sanders
White Collar & Government Securities Litigation Practice
Hear two of the nation's preeminent legal experts in white collar criminal defense & securities law address the following topics:
- Hot Enforcement Topics for 2014
- Shareholder Challenges to Mergers & Acquisitions
- Overview of the SEC & DOJ Investigations & Enforcement Actions
- Shareholder Attacks on Proxy Disclosures at Annual Meetings
- Examination of the Types of Enforcement Actions Being Initiated
- Developments in Going-Private Transactions
- Financial Reporting, Data Analytics & Audit Task Force
- Shifting Landscape of Securities Class Actions
Thursday, May 22nd, 2014
11:30 AM - Registration/Networking
12:00 - Presentation Begins
Center Club, 650 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Members: $30 Non-Members: $50
Attention: ACG OC Members,
- You will need your MEMBER CODE for registration.
- Please click here to visit the website to obtain your Member Code www.acgoc.org.
- Once you log in, click on the green YOUR ACCOUNT box on the upper right corner.
- Please make sure to take note of your "MEMBER CODE"
Your MEMBER CODE should be used as your Promotional Code above, in order to access Member Pricing and Registration Types.
When & Where
ACG Orange County – The Leading Authority on Corporate Growth
For over 25 years ACG OC has provided local business managers with cutting edge knowledge and unprecedented access to professionals in the fields of M&A, Tax, Accounting, Legal, Governance, Capital and corporate growth.