Accion Soiree for Small Business
Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Celebrate our impact in South Florida!
When: Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
Where: Shake-A-Leg, 2620 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL
Support and experience local businesses while enjoying:
- Specialty crafted cocktails by Bacardi
- Beatriz Cilantro Salsa with beef, chicken, shrimp, yucca, and more
- Delicious empanadas by La Licuadora Restaurant
- Tasty desserts by C & M Bakery
- Live Latin music from Kalos Music School
- Raffle prizes
- Presentation about our impact on small businesses in South Florida from the CEO of Accion East, Paul Quintero
Follow Accion East on Twitter for updates on food and raffle prizes! #AccionSoiree.
$45 at the door
*If you cannot attend but would still like to contribute to Accion, please select the "Can't attend"option to enter in your donation. Proceeds go towards supporting the work of Accion East Coast and Online.
Thank you to our sponsors:
When & Where
Accion East is a nonprofit microlender that provides access to capital and financial education to entrepreneurs on the East Coast and nationwide via their online lending platform. By sparking ideas and empowering self-starters, Accion helps local businesses and communities grow by driving job creation and retention with each microloan. Accion East is a member of the U.S. Accion Network, the largest U.S. microlending network, with over $272 million lent since their inception in 1991. Accion business loans range from $500 to $50,000.