Access to Capital: Raising and Managing Equity Funding
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Dayton, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Every successful business starts with an idea, but how does it mature and grow beyond its current phase? Join us along with a panel of Dayton Region entrepreneurial assistance organizations and successful entrepreneurs explore commercializing business ideas and gaining an understanding of the various resources available in the Dayton Region.
Panelist will include:
- Scott Koorndyk, Executive Vice President of the Dayton Development Coalition
- Guest entrepreneur Russell Gottesman, Founder of MyEndoShop
- Andy Cothrel, NovoSource & President of Blue Marble Medical, LLC
Key Session Elements:
- An overview of the sources and types of equity funding for potential high growth ventures
- Theory into Practice – what to expect AFTER you’ve closed on the deal.
- Updates on the Dayton’s Entrepreneurial Signature Program – Timing, eligibility, application process
Box Lunch Request (optional)
All attendees have the option of purchasing a box lunch for a $9 fee. The lunch includes a whole sandwich (turkey, ham, chicken, or roast beef), chips, a cookie, and a beverage.
**vegetarian options available upon request.
You are more than welcome to bring your own lunch to the session as well!
- Checks can be made out to the Dayton Development Coalition
- Credit Cards will be taken up until Friday, May 10th
- NO CREDIT CARDS AT THE DOOR
- Cash & Checks ONLY the day of the event
Please Note: If you request a lunch and do not show, you will incur a cost simply for the box lunch requested. If your schedule changes, an email MUST be sent to email@example.com by close of business on Friday, May 10th.
In efforts to reduce our paper consumption, PDF copies of the speaker presentation will be emailed to you the day before the event. Please make sure to check your email upon registration and feel free to bring your tablets!
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact Kimberly Brown at 937-229-9075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.