Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Access 2010 Intermediate Course - 1 Day
An intermediate MS Access 2010 course, covering Access relational database design, complex queries, forms, reports, and more. Small class setting, taught by a subject-matter expert (20 yrs experience).
Can't attend? Want us to bring this course to your site? We offer affordable, customized training for groups of as few as 4 people. Contact us or call 770.498.7333 for details.
***Please bring your own laptop.***
Intro to Access 2010 or proficiency in all topics included in the introductory course (creating databases, queries, forms and reports).
What you will learn:
Establishing table relationships
Creating and modifying lookup fields
Creating queries for 2 or more tables
Creating calculated fields
Summarizing and grouping values
Adding unbound controls, graphics and calculated values.
Adding combo boxes
Creating customized headers and footers
Adding calculated values to reports
Creating and printing labels
Charts in Forms and Reports
Why attend this Access training course?
- The curriculum used in this course covers objectives included in the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) Exam.
- Access database skills are in high demand, and employers are willing to pay higher salaries for employees with advanced Access skills.
- Representatives from the non-profit, legal, education, management consulting, health care, and Real estate industries have attended our Access training courses.
- After completing this course, you will be able to save time and extend the capabilities of your Access databases.
- Your instructor has over 15 years of Access database development experience, and can provide real-world training.
- No boring theory. Instead, we'll use case studies and hands on exercises.
- This course is limited to 10 students, providing you the opportunity to get 1-on-1 assistance.
The class was very well taught and held my attention to the very end.
The instructor, Jackie, was organized, efficient, and willing to extend her instructional services even after the class was over. She did an excellent job showing her mastery of the ins and outs of Microsoft Access. But most of all her cooperative attitude and her enthusiasm while instructing us must be commended.
Even after the class was over, Jackie has been an invaluable resource by showing her continuous quest to ensure that Microsoft Access is demystified. And last but not least, Jackie's level of professionalism when dealing with questions on Microsoft Access and her efforts to go beyond the call of duty to ensure that class participants thoroughly understand Microsoft Access has left me with a great admiration of her technical skills.
Caroline E., Environmental Engineer
1 Session, 7 hours total
***Please bring your own laptop.***
Other Access Courses:
Access Relational Database Design Bootcamp
Access 2003 Comprehensive Course
Access 2003 Queries from the Ground Up
Access 2003 Tables
Access 2007 Comprehensive Course - MCAS Certification Prep
Access 2010 Comprehensive Training - MCAS Certification Prep
For a list of our Atlanta-area and online Software and Internet Marketing, click here. For a list of our Atlanta Quickbooks Training Classes, visit http://www.Quickbooks-Training-Atlanta.com.
To contact us about scheduling a presentation at your location, or to answer any questions please click here or call 770.498.7333.
About your instructor
Ms. Kiadii helps business professionals use technology to save time, lower costs and increase profits. She provides business technology workshops, customized software training, and Access database solutions. She has taught programs for hundreds of business owners, the Small Business Development Center (GSU), Small Business Administration (Atlanta), Women's Economic Development Agency, Georgia Center for Nonprofits.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
If instructor cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If a student cancels registration, at lease one week prior to class, instructor will issue a refund less $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued if student cancels within a week of class; student will be issued a credit.Credits are good for 90 days.
When & Where
PCC, LLC | Probiztechnology.com | 770.498.7333
- Access Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA
- Excel Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA (Includes VBA, PowerPivot, Pivot Tables & More!)
- Customized 1-on-1 Excel Intensives
- Project Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA
- Tech Coaching & Consulting
1100 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309