San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Registration is Required
AcceleratorAssist Getting Prequalified and Competing for Funding using the HHS Accelerator System
AcceleratorAssist creates a space for Client and Community Services (CCS) providers to receive individual attention on the HHS Accelerator System. The session covers a) the purpose of the system, b) overview of the system, c) getting pre-qualified, d) find, qualify for and monitor procurements; e) respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in the HHS Accelerator System. Registration is Required.
Agenda for the session:
Introductions & Sign In
Overview of the HHS Accelerator System
- Purpose of the HHS Accelerator System
- Resources Available
- Selecting Users and Assigning Roles
- Overview of System Functionality
Competing for Funding
- Understanding and Utilizing the NYC Procurement Roadmap
- Responding to RFPs and Managing Multiple Proposals
- Fulfilling Award Requirements and Managing Multiple Proposals
Questions & Answer Session
Things to bring to the session:
Photo ID to get into the building.
Your User Name & Password to login into HHS Accelerator.
For more information visit: www.nyc.gov/hhsaccelerator
To login into the system visit: www.nyc.gov/hhsacceleratorlogin