Accelerate your Windows deployment using Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 and 1E suite of tools - Houston
Friday, February 22, 2013 from 8:45 AM to 12:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Accelerate your Windows deployment using Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 and 1E suite of tools.
Where will you be on April 8th 2014? Will you still be migrating your XP machines over to Windows 7 or Windows 8? PLA has partnered with 1E to achieve record-breaking Windows 7 /8 deployments.
Please join us for a blazing System Center Unplugged event that will focus on Windows migrations using Configuration Manager 2012 and Nomad 2012, AppClarity, and Nightwatchman by 1E. You will learn from the migration experts on deployment best practices, challenges, and how 1E bridges the gap to make you a hero to the organization. You will also learn how to minimize the infrastructure requirements for Configuration Manager in supporting your application and Operating System deployments.
Already have Windows 7 deployed? Great! But there is already another Operating System waiting to be deployed! And what about those pesky rebuilds? No problem! PLA can provide you great operational experience in supporting those Windows 7 Deployments with 1E’s automation and self-service infrastructure.
So come out and see the possibilities that are out there for Operating System Deployment and Management. Three hours of your time could save you and your team weeks of frustration and increase your customer service goals to the organization.
PLA is a proud 1E and Microsoft Desktop Gold Partner and has extensive experience with Operating System Deployment and Management, Application Management, Patch Management Strategies, and Mobile Device Management. Our Desktop Coordination Services (DCS) also help accelerate the operational activities associated with an accelerated deployment. We will provide the secret to creating a path to the finish line faster and with much higher End User satisfaction.
Session will cover:
New features of Configuration Manager 2012 SP1
· Support for Windows 8 and Windows 8 to go
· Configure user data and profile configuration items for folder redirection, offline files, and roaming profiles
· Distribution point for Windows Azure
· And more…
Enhancements to Configuration Manager using 1E’s Nomad 2012, WakeUp and AppClarity Solutions.
· Reduce cost and timeframes by reducing hardware requirements and minimize site visits.
· Understand usage data and compatible applications through analysis of used, occasionally used, or unused applications
· Empower local administrators and users to Shop for the Operating System, by being able to conveniently schedule or initiate deployment themselves without compromising security
· Improved user self-service for the reinstallation of applications
· Conveniently enable migrations to occur out-of-hours using WakeUp to limit any impact on user or business productivity.
· Keep local data safe without the need for local server storage
· And many more…
When & Where
Project Leadership Associates
Project Leadership Associates (Project Leadership) provides business technology solutions that empowers small, middle market and enterprise organizations with services across four core solution groups: 1.) Strategy & Execution, 2.) Business Operations, 3.) Applications, and 4.) Infrastructure. We focus on delivering all of our services with industry leading thought-leadership, seasoned senior business technology consultants and strong business understanding. We are proud of our organization's accomplishments, but even more proud of our clients' success.