Accelerate LP Div Product Training - Session II
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Friday, October 17, 2014 at 5:00 PM (CDT)
Being a partner in your success is part of the core foundation of our objectives in getting you ACCELERATED into the sales organization at Thomas & Betts. As a participant in the new hire training, your curriculum covers training in the following categories: Product, Performance and Systems. As a result, tools are provided to you over the course of the year to aid you in being successful in your role.
*NOTE: Training for T&B/ABB LP Division Employees & Agents Only
REGISTRATION CLOSES ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT!
There are 3 Sessions offered covering all the product lines in the Thomas & Betts family of brands. Thomas & Betts New Hires are required to complete all three (3) sessions within 90 days of their hire date.
Each of these session immediately follow a Discover Path Series Session to complete a full week of training for Thomas & Betts New Hires.
- Boxes Overview
- Steel City Boxes, Covers, & PreFab
- Steel City & Carlon Floor Boxes
- Southaven Plant Tour
- R&D Lab Tour
- Tooling Repair
- Red Dot & Carlon Weatherproof
- Non-Metallic Boxes, Carlon ENT, Lab L.1
- Ty-Rap/ Ty-Duct
- Demand Creation
Pre-Requisite E-Learning Courses
- BOX4000_203e - Carlon ENT
- BOX4000_202e - Steel City Floor Boxes
- BOX4000_205e - Carlon Floor Boxes
- VEM006_115e - Solution Based Selling- GTMS E-Learning
- VEM006_ 215e - Solution Based Selling-4 Step Process E-Learning
A completed Knowledge Assessment is required to receive full credit for this course.You will need to bring a mobile computing device, such as a laptop or iPad to class as you will be instructed to use these tools in your course at the appointed time.
- Wear safety glasses at all times. State and Federal law require the use of safety eyewear by anyone working in a lab. The PowerU sales training department will provide these to you.
- Tie back long hair. Long hair can accidentally get caught in equipment. Think about this! Loose, long hair can also block your vision, which can lead to accidents.
- Wear full length clothing (e.g., pants, very long skirt or very long dress) which covers and protects your body from the waist all the way down to and including your ankles.
- Wear shoes which cover and protect your feet completely. No sandals, flip-flops, open-toed shoes, or shoes with open sides or heels. No high heels and no slippers - the top of your foot must be protected!
- Wear comfortable shoes. Standing on a hard tile floor for an extended period of time can leave your feet very tired and sore if you wear uncomfortable shoes.
- Wear clothing which "breathes." Do not wear clothing which is loose enough to get caught in machinery. The lab can get very warm. Wear cotton or another natural fiber to keep from overheating yourself in the lab.
- Come prepared to change clothes. If you do not want to spend the entire day dressed in your lab clothes, you may want to bring clothes for the lab and then change from your regular clothes to your lab clothes right before you go to the lab.
|Dates for the Series|
|Session I||Session II||Session III|