ACA: Refresh, Revise, Reform (> 50 employees)
Thursday, September 19, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM (PDT)
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT: What Has Changed & Are You Ready?
This seminar is for executive leadership of companies with MORE THAN 50 EMPLOYEES. To access the information on the event pertaining to companies with less than 50 employees, please click here to be redirected.
This will be a working breakfast that promises to be the most productive 90 minutes you have experienced in understanding Healthcare Reform and how to measurably improve your health benefit strategy. Two industry leaders have joined to provide insight into industry cost drivers, healthcare reform implications, market trends, and employer strategies to address affordability, quality, and access.
Gain insight into:
- Learn 5 market shifts that employers can identify and use to control costs
- Cost trends from the carrier’s perspective and innovative ideas to reduce them
- Health and wellness strategies that will work; creating healthier people, hard dollar return on investment, and lower healthcare renewals
- Private vs. Public Exchange: Is there a new healthcare market-place and which one gives you the greatest advantage?
- Learn 4 Key Performance Indicators that will help measure your company’s return on its healthcare spend
- A simple way to be ready for your coming DOL Compliance Audit
- What will change January 1 for employers, employees and rates?
|Matthew Hanson is President of Centennial, an employee benefits consulting and brokerage firm and the past President of Orange County Association of Health Underwriters. Matt is a sought after speaker on Best Practices for Controlling Healthcare Costs. He has spoken in partnership with ADP, Bank of America, American Business Bank and the Harvard/USC Business Growth Conference among others.|
|Joe Greenburg is Regional Vice President for Anthem Blue Cross and is responsible for Anthem’s Commercial Business in the 50-250 market segment. Prior he served as Chief of Staff to the President of Anthem and had responsibility for strategic planning & execution in support of the CA business plan. Joe held leadership positions with Health Net and Blue Shield and served as a healthcare management consultant.|
When & Where
Analía Corrales, PHR
Mobile: (510) 205-6488
Fax: (888) 619-5477
Office Direct: 714.740.1111 x 260