ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS SALSA: 5-WEEKS
Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
BEGINS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 24. Meets every Saturday for 5 weeks.
MUST PREREGISTER! NO DROP-INS! Limited to 6 followers and 6 leads only.
WHY LEARN IN A SMALL CLASS: Unlike those drop-in classes where anyone could walk-in at any time, this class IS DESIGNED FOR EXACT NUMBER OF LEADS AND FOLLOWERS who attend the class from start to finish and thus PROGRESS SIMULTANEOUSLY.
That way there is no one to slow the class down or to be frustrated if the class is not advanced enough for them.
So, HERE ARE THE PLUSES TO A SMALL SIZE CLASS:
- Get to know a small group of people and work with them 5 weeks in a row
- No intimidation in a semi-private format class
- Perfect for couples and singles
- Start from zero and progress same speed with your peers
- Build a solid base in salsa dancing that will make it easier to learn harder moves later on
- Teacher has enough time to pay attention to each student
- Perfectly equipped and cozy environment: mirrors, top-of-the-line stereo system
- On-site store for dance shoes, dance DVDs, salsa shirts & accessories
WHAT WE’LL LEARN: basic salsa step, right turn, broken left turn, several ways to lead & follow cross body lead
Refund policy: you will be refunded fully if there is not enough registration for the class.
If the class takes place, there will be no refund or make up classes.
When & Where
Salsa With Silvia
Offering group and private salsa, bachata, merengue lessons in the DC area. Also available: salsa dance events, event choreographiess, free salsa instructional videos, dance gear, salsa t-shirts, and more. See http://www.salsawithsilvia.com