ABF 5 - Sensual Bachata Team Registration
Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM - Monday, April 15, 2013 at 4:00 AM (EDT)
You are invited to the BIGGEST Salsa & Bachata event in Atlanta!
April 11-15, 2013
Have you always wanted to perform in front of a large audience?
The ABF supports teams of all levels
to not only showcase their TALENT,
but also to INSPIRE many!
1. Initial Request to perform at the ABF. Submit the following Team information via email
a. Group Name
b. Where from?
c. Short Bio and Director/s namesWhat style of dance you want to perform?
e. Link to video of performance. Or, if working on a new routine, send video of former routine/s.
f. Routine for ABF must not exceed 3 minutes.
g. Must be able to perform at any time starting Thursday night – Sunday night of the festival
h. Individuals are not allowed to perform more than 3 times throughout the festival.
i. Teams/couples are allowed a maximum of 2 shows at the ABF.
2. Wait for confirmation email from ABF. If approved. Then go to the next step.
3. Team Registration Payment: (Click here for payment and team registration)
Deadline is Feb 1st, $75 per dancer. Feb 2nd – Mar 15th fee per dancer goes up to $100.
a. One payment transaction for the entire team.
b. List of all performers is required at time of payment.
c. 1st and 2nd Contact person is required.
d. If payment is not received by Mar 1st. Your team/couple will be taken out of the line-up. No exceptions.
4. Once approved and payment has been made, continue the registration process by submitting music.
a. Submit copy of music via email (click here) on mp3 format 320kb format by April 1st.
b. Bring back up music CD to tech rehearsal.
5. Final confirmation will be sent to contacts once all of the registration has been completed.
WHY COME TO THE ATLANTA SALSA & BACHATA FESTIVAL?
- Workshops from World-Class instructors!
- The Sexiest Rooftop Pool Party with awesome ATL's Skyline!
- Showcase with some of the BEST professional Artists in the World!
- Amazing music by professional DJs!
- Discounted prices on upscale hotel reservations!
- Group discounts on Individual Full Congress Packages!
- Atlanta Bachata Competition!
- The BEST Social Dancing with over a 1,000 attendees!
Please visit our website for latest list of artists, workshops and event updated as we keep adding more and more. www.AtlantaBachataFest.com
Melia Atlanta Hotel ($109 per night) Click on the button and book your hotel room.
Reserve your Room Today: CLICK HERE
Atlanta’s HOTTEST Bachata dance and music event.
Jose Maldonado (Organizer)
Thank you to everyone that has supported the idea of growing the interest of dancing and creating Bachata events since 2009. Starting from a Bachata Bootcamp, then a weekend long event to the 1st edition of Atlanta Bachata Fest, Bachata has become my passion. A special thanks to Jorge Elizondo, Lucy Lu, Connie Lee and those who has supported me from the beginning. The goal was to give Atlanta and the Bachateros from all over the United States a Festival where we can celebrate the Art of Bachata Dancing providing high quality Workshops, inspired showcases and lots of Social Bachata Dancing. I would like to thanks all the intructors, promoters and vendors that has supported these events. I look forward to share this passion with you and all Bachateros all over the world.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.