What will WoW Planning cover?
In this information-packed, interactive one-day seminar facilitated by ABC Master Bridal Consultants you'll:
• Brainstorm knowledge and skills needed in for industry success
• Define goals & SMART objectives
• Conduct business research and market research
• Understand wedding/event terminology
• Identify your style
• Understand common wedding styles, religious and cultural differences,
• Introduce business startup concepts
• Experience business dining etiquette and types of food service
• Explore how to get your first bride/wedding
• Explore advertising and marketing for $0
• Reinforce networking and role of professional meetings
• Participate in an initial client meeting role play
• Describe office space; home office pro's and con's
• Describe a needs assessment/needs analysis – intake form
• Explore "real life" wedding planning concepts: Budgets, timelines, contracts, forms
• Understand vendor teams
• Highlight ABC's “roadmap” Novice to Master
This six-hour workshop earns two education and professional development points under ABC's membership point system.
About the Venue
Situated in the beautiful Southwest in Tempe, Arizona, Fiesta Resort Conference Center is an upscale hotel with comfortable hotel rooms and excellent amenities. With three lush acres of landscaping, water features, and patios, you'll find a beautiful setting to unwind and relax. With an outdoor heated pool and on-site spa and massage services, our Tempe, Arizona hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway.
Fiesta Resort Conference Center offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the Southwestern-style Milagros Restaurant. For a day of relaxation and rejuvination visit Absolute Vitality Spa, our award-winning and on site spa.
- Complimentary Airport Transportation 24 hours a day
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary high-speed internet access in all guest rooms
- Complimentary use of on site workout facility
Not Local? Overnight Accommodations
To reserve your room at our special rate of $129 single or double room (plus applicable taxes), request the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) rate when calling 480-967-1441. Reservations must be made by February 15th and held with a one night deposit or credit card to guarantee this rate.
Coming from Los Angeles or points West?
Coming from Tucson, or points East or South? -
Coming from Flagstaff, or points North?
From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport -
On-site parking is complimentary.
What's Nearby Tempe Arizona
- Arizona Mills Outlet Mall - 1.6 miles
- Desert Botanical Gardens - 3.9 miles
- Sun Devil Stadium - 3.2 milesArizona State University - 2.5 miles
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 5 miles
- Phoenix Zoo - 3.8 miles
- University of Phoenix Stadium - 26 miles
- Tempe Diablo Stadium - 2.3 miles
- Tempe Market Place - 5.5 miles
- Phoenix Convention Center - 8.4 miles
- Chase Field - 8.1 miles
- US Airways Center - 6.9 miles
- Heard Museum - 10 miles
- Phoenix Municipal Stadium - 3.5 miles
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West - 21 miles
- Arizona Science Center - 8 miles
- Bass Pro Shop - 11 miles
- Gila River's Wild Horse Pass Casino - 10 miles
- Salt River Fields - 15 miles
- Phoenix Symphony Hall - 8.4 miles
Payment and Cancellation
Cancellations more than 10 days before seminar may be refunded less a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations/no-shows less than 10 days before the seminar cannot be refunded as we have ordered materials and have guaranteed attendance. If paying by check, check must be postmarked by early registration cutoff to be granted early registration price. All non-members/guests must pre-pay via Paypal or check received prior to the seminar. Unpaid non-member registrations will not be held beyond noon Thursday, February 28. Checks should be made to: Association of Bridal Consultants - Education, and mailed to ABC-Education, 660 Neile Ct., Oviedo, FL 32765. Unpaid ABC member "no-shows" will be invoiced.