To RSVP, please contact ABA at (213) 628-1222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting contests and prize
- Mega Putt, Straight Drive, Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin and Beat the ED Contest
- Nexus 7 Tablet - Mega Putt Prize
- Exciting raffle prizes such as:
- Southwest Airlines green tickets
- 40” LED TV
- Microsoft Office software
- King’s tickets
- Universal Studios Admissions for 4.....and more!
Schedule of Events:
10:00 am Registration / Driving Range
11:00 am Contest / BBQ Lunch catered by The Park's Finest
12:00 pm Shotgun Start
5:30 pm Dinner & Golf Awards Presentation
Format: Shotgun, Four-Person Scramble
Contests: Mega Putt, Closest to the Pin, Hole-in-One, Longest Drive & Straightest Drive
Awards: 1st Place Awards for 3 Flights, 16th Place
Blank Rome LLP
The Coca-Cola Company
The Nielsen Company
Southern California Edison
APEX Computer Systems
Asian Business Center
CIT Commercial Services
Hana Financial, Inc.
Imprenta Communications Group
Tech On Demand
Venerable - Counselors at Law, PC
* Chang Kwun (C.K.) Tseng (1919 - 2012) started ABA’s Golf Tournament in 1999 at Porter Valley Country Club. He served as president of ABA in 1996 and 1997. C.K. accomplished a lot during this time with ABA. In 1991, he was honored by the Small Business Administration as the ABA’s nominee for Business Person of the Year. He was also appointed as the National Chairman of the Minority Caucus – White House Conference on Small Business. C.K. is credited with ABA’s Mission Statement as well as our Goals and Objectives which we continue to use to help guide ABA today. In honor of C.K., we renamed our golf tournament "ABA's Annual C.K. Tseng Golf Tournament.
When & Where
Asian Business Association
The Asian Business Association represents Asian American business owners and creates business opportunities for its members and their diverse communities.