It’s getting tougher and tougher for small businesses to survive in Southern California. Most businesses suffered a decline in the past few years. The formula of falling revenues and increased cost is not good for our economy. Even the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council has ranked the state of California 48th place in America for small business development for 2010.
Realizing this situation, the Asian Business
Association (ABA) is offering a solution to help this segment. ABA will develop a platform to showcase
small business products and services at its Small Business Exchange set for Friday,
July 29, 2011 at the Pacific Palms Hotel & Conference Center.
At this event, ABA will feature a small business pavilion and one-on-one business matchmaking. Every component is targeted to help entrepreneurs get excited about business, expand networks, gather leads and ultimately secure a contract. It is also a platform where companies can to do business among its peers. Strategic partnerships can form to pursue big contracts with major corporations.
Click here for CNBC's post.
PARTIAL LIST OF EXHIBITORS
* One-on-One appointments available on the day of the event.
- Abisco Products
- American Green Power
- All Secured Insurance
- AT&T *
- California Water Association*
- CHT Global
- Department of Labor
- EARL Security
- East West Bank
- EH Financial Group
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- First Data
- GAIIN - Global Action International Investment Network
- GIA Wellness
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Imprenta Communications Group
- InHouse Payment Systems
- Janco & Winnex
- Ken Matsui Images Photography
- LA DWP *
- LED Vivid
- Los Angeles World Airports *
- Southern California Edison*
- Southern California Gas Company *
- Macro International
- Market America
- Metropolitan Water District *
- Monterey Park Chamber of Commerce
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- My-ID it
- Northrop Grumman
- Prive Water
- Roadside Safety Supply Inc.
- Rose Hills Memorial Services
- Sweet Dreamery
- Tsuneishi Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Tri-Star Vending
- The Walt Disney Company *
- U.S. Bank
- Verizon *
... and many more
Participate in this spectacular event to boost your company's visibility. Deadline to register as an exhibitor is EXTENDED to Friday, July 22.
* Exhibitors may mail in payment to:
Asian Business Association
120 S. San Pedro #523
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please contact Rebecca at (213) 628-1ABA or firstname.lastname@example.org before mailing payment.
The Small Business Exchange is open to the public and FREE with pre-registration or $20 at the door.
Attendee pre-registration at www.aba729.eventbrite.com.
When & Where
Asian Business Association in partnership with...
California Public Utilities Commission
The Asian Business Association represents Asian American business owners and creates business opportunities for its members & their diverse communities.