Today, retirement is a journey – a time to explore new possibilities, and a time that could last for 30 years or more. Most people tend to work to the very end – paying little attention to their retirement income readiness. Then, they attempt to make a host of decisions under a tight time constraint. Planning for and thriving in retirement takes time, research and many well though-out decisions.
This seminar will help you to reach your long-term objective of a financially secure retirement.
Topics to be Addressed:
- Conserve your principal, minimize taxes and maximize retirement income
- Updated information in reference to wills and powers of attorney in Louisiana
- Strategies pertaining to funding long-term care
- Avoid tax time-bomb on tax deferred accounts
- Participate in the stock market while lowering risk
Mr. Bhavin Chauhan & Mr. Brian Parker
Mass Mutual Louisiana
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (CT): Registration, mix & mingle
12:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. (CT): Financial Seminar
1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (CT): Lunch
When & Where
American Association of Indian Professionals
To promote advancement and success among professionals of Indian origin in an informal, but sophisticated social environment; to nurture the young while instilling the highest ethical standards; and to contribute collectively and individually to the betterment of society at large.