AACI South Bay First Thursday's (Re) PRESENT!
Thursday, May 8, 2014 from 8:00 PM to 10:30 PM (PDT)
San Jose, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a night of celebration and fun as we support our API artists during Asian Pacific American Heritage Month!!!
- Headlining - Special Accoustic Set with Run River North, indie fold-rock band who just finished touring with Goo Goo Dolls
- Soalnias - upcoming Bay Area, Thai-Laotian singer
- Peter Chung - Winner of Kollaboration SF 2012
- Fresh Gentz - RnB group, singing together for 13 years
- Wrawsome - competitive dance team located in South Bay
- Chara Bui - Bay Area musician, likes to animate and play guitar on her lap
- Anna Ha - spoken word artist, performed at Vagina Monologues, Sick Splits, open mis and many more
- Alyson Noele Sagala - female spoken word artist, an activist, and a traveler, placed 3rd in the annual SickSpits Poetry Slam 2013
When & Where
South Bay First Thursdays
South Bay First Thursdays (SBFT) is a volunteer-run organization that holds events on every first Thursday of the month to discuss topics relevant to the Asian-Pacific Islander (API) community. Our events consist of a panel of experts followed by facilitated group discussions. Beyond providing the community with knowledge, SBFT also provides a chance for young professionals to build networks and new friendships with people in the non-profit, for-profit, and government sectors.
South Bay First Thursdays aims to foster an engaged and empowered community that believes in equality, education, action, and diversity.
South Bay First Thursdays exists to inspire, educate, and mobilize the community about API relevant issues by promoting safe and facilitated dialogues.
SBFT is fiscally sponsored by Asian Americans for Community Involvement (AACI), Santa Clara County’s largest community-based organization focused on the Asian community.