Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
A Taste of Art All Night is an all-night arts fest from 7:00 pm to 3:00 am in select Downtown-curated venues. It’s all part of the celebratory close to Art4All DC, a new citywide collaboration to bring local arts organizations and artists together to present and initiate participation in the arts from Thursday, September 6th through Sunday, October 21st.
Expect vibrant visual arts and performance art, including projections, live musicians, and DJs. Events at the following locations will be curated by Art Soiree, No Kings Collective, Jessica Bell, Deidre Ehlen, and Metasebia Yoseph:
- Sax Lounge (734 11th Street) Live Painting and body art by Ekaterina Krupko, more live music, more DJ sets, burlesque, acrobatics, ballet and more.
- 915 F Street - Peter Chang and Brandon Hill (No Kings Collective) showcasing fine/industrial artworks made from pallets.
- Caos on F (923 F Street) - Chukwuma Agubokwu; Lara Stein Pardo; Terence Nance; Nyugen Smith; and Mandy Cano Villalobos, in an exhibit entitled Flux and showcasing video, photography and multimedia.
- Techworld Plaza (800 K Street) - AC Valdez, Jocelyn Frank, and Sean Phillips, showcasing three sound and light installations: Feel Your Sorrow/Tell Your Happiness; What You Can’t See; and Sound Garden. In addition, the DC Listening Lounge Collection will offer a Sound Scene Projector Series.
- 401 9th Street - Yodith Dammlash, Solomon Asfaw, and Tirsit Desta, showcasing the paintings and photography of local Ethiopian artists and a unique, traditional coffee ceremony as performance art.
In addition, a few partner venues have agreed to stay open during A Taste of Art All Night to add to the cultural exchange. They are:
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @ArtAllNightDC for live updates of DC's ultimate culture night.