PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN!
What is this program?
This event brings together top diverse high school seniors, deans, professors and admissions officers from the Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University, and business leaders from Ernst & Young. Students attending this event can expect to:
- Learn about Syracuse University and the Whitman School of Management
- Discover careers in accounting and professional services
- Meet successful Syracuse alums of diverse backgrounds
- Gain insight into the admissions process
The event will include refreshments and appetizers and giveaways from Ernst & Young and Syracuse University.
Who can attend?
You should attend if you are:
- A diverse high school senior from the NYC Metropolitan area
- A student interested in pursuing a career in business and/or accounting
- A NYC high school guidance or college counselor
How can I register to attend?:
Simply select the number of tickets you would like for the event, and fill out the registration information when prompted.
Anything else I need to know?
- All attendees to the program will have their Syracuse University application
- Please bring a government (license) or school ID with you for security.