A Night With CareerSparx
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Culver City, CA
CareerSparx, a site dedicated to helping college students and recent graduates land their first job, is hosting an exclusive networking event on September 28, 2011. The aim of this event is to provide college students with a night of industry expertise, networking and the opportunity to create professional contacts.
Industry experts will not only include those who are established professionals, but those who just landed their dream job after graduation.
The event will be hosted at advertising agency: Wong, Doody, Crandall, Wiener in Culver City, California.
DATE: September 28, 2011
-Registration begins at 6:00pm
-Drinks, snacks and raffles will be included
LOCATION: Wong, Doody, Crandall, Wiener
8500 Steller Drive Suite 5
Culver City, CA 90232
- Mario Schulzke / Founder, CareerSparx and IdeaMensch
- Matthew Epstein / Google Please Hire Me
- Lori Deschene / Founder, Tiny Buddha
- Scott Holmes / United Future
- Sydney Chernish / Wong, Doody, Crandall, Wiener
- Kaycee Smith / NBC
- Brian Flaherty / Wong, Doody, Crandall, Wiener
- Aria Stewart / Disney
- Drew Calin / LinkedIn
- Julia Mase / Brad Metzger Restaurant Solution
- Kyle Carpenter / ValueClick Media
Names will be added as they are confirmed, so check back!
When & Where
CareerSparx is an online resource that aims to teach recent graduates how to successfully start their careers. But we aren't your average career site and we don't give you advice like your parents. We're young professionals who landed the jobs of our dreams and we're dedicated to giving back, because we were just in your shoes.