The Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy (AAPIP) Metro D.C. Chapter and the three DC based Giving Circles–-the Cherry Blossom Giving Circle, the MASALA Giving Circle, and the Rainbow Dragon Fund–-invite you to a night of giving circle grantees.
Please RSVP by 5 pm on Wednesday, November 14. And spread the word and invite your friends and colleagues to our event!
Join us as we celebrate the great work being done by each giving circle and by the wide range of organizations supported by each giving circle.
The Cherry Blossom Giving Circle’s 2012 grantees are:
- Asian/ Pacific Islander Domestic Violence Resource Project
- Asian Pacific Islander American Spoken Word and Poetry Summit
- Conference on Asian Pacific American Leadership
The Rainbow Dragon Fund’s 2012 grantees are:
- Asian American Student Union at the University of Maryland
- Asian Pacific Islander Queer Sisters (APIQS)
- Partnership of:
- Asian Pacific Islander Queers United for Action (AQUA)
- National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum- DC Chapter (NAPAWF-DC)
- Sexual Minority Youth Assistance League (SMYAL)
- Youth Pride Alliance
The MASALA Giving Circle is DC’s newest giving circle and will be launching in 2013!
All three giving circles are members of the Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy (AAPIP) National Giving Circle Network, and the giving circles receive matching grants to increase support to its recipient community organizations.