A Night at The Oscars
Sunday, February 24, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM (EST)
New Port Richey, FL
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Red Carpet VIP Event
6:30 - 7:30
Join us for a walk down the red carpet...paparazzi at your heels and cameras flashing! Enter the VIP pre-Oscars event to enjoy:
- Hors d'oeuvres and champagne
- Allison Krieger: the former Miss Florida 2006 and founder of H.O.P.E.
- Music by Pasco's own Hollywood Trio (sponsored by the G. Psetas family - Thank you!)
- The red carpet lined with your own personalized Hollywood star
- Other surprise guests and more!!
The Main Event: Dinner and the Academy Awards
7:45 - 11:30
Settle into an elegant setting, dine, and guess the winners and the 85th Academy Awards!
- Our Emcee: Rahn Hortman as seen on Nickelodeon and the Tampa Improv.
- Silent Auction - win 4 tickets to Sea World, a vacation to Smokey Mts., an original drawing from Greg Land of Marvel Comics, and more!
- Cheer for our local "Changing Minds" awardees and for your favorite Oscar nominees.
Dress: Semi-formal or formal, or dress as your favorite actor
When & Where
The Pasco Mental Health Foundation, Inc.
The Pasco Mental Health Foundation, Inc. is a 501c3 charity working to reduce the stigma of mental illness, educate the public on resources, and to provide funds for those who cannot afford to pay for mental health services. We are "Changing Minds".