San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hate your job and want to quit?
Before you trash your career, attend this Seminar!
Based on the book Don't Run Naked Through The Office and presented by an award-winning author, this seminar reveals the secrets of how to leverage more control in any of the four workplace environments you will encounter on the job.
Learn how to:
- Recognize the 4 types of workplace environments and what it takes to operate productively in each.
- Make your manager redundant while increasing your value in the job market.
- Reduce stress and frustration while leveraging more control in the workplace.
- Avoid traps set for you by unscrupulous bosses.
- Gain a better understanding of the dangerous dynamics of workplace politics.
- Create a simple but effective Workplace Survival Plan!
This Exciting Experience could be your start on a Journey to a More Rewarding Career!
All paid attendees receive a FREE copy of Don't Run Naked Through The Office, box lunch, and other valuable resources. (Included in price of ticket.)
REFUND POLICY: Email refund request to email@example.com. Refund provided less $30 service fee for all cancellations received before midnight 4/22/2014. No refunds after midnight 4/22/2014.
When & Where
A Houston-based creative literary and visual arts company that provides a platform for those with useful information to share. Our other projects include screenplays, documentaries, books, videos, graphic designs, music, and more.